Guidelines to Participants
- Problem statements for each hackathon will be announced 15 days in prior. The team members will receive mail/SMS communication regarding the publishing time of problem statements.
- 6 problem statements will be published for every hackathon and one statement can be selected by a maximum of five teams on a first come first serve basis.
- For hackathon events in which more than one departments are merged (for example, Water & Environment), teams will be allowed to choose only the statements listed under the theme/department for which they have been shortlisted.
- The problem selection window will be active for 24 hours and if a shortlisted team fails to choose a problem within this stipulated time, their candidature will be revoked and teams from the waiting list will be considered.
- Teams should report at the respective venues one day prior to the hackathon date, at 5 PM for registration. One mentor will be allowed to accompany a team.
- Basic accommodation facilities will be provided. Participants are suggested to carry bed sheets/pillows for comfort. Participants are also directed to carry required toiletries. Those who are undergoing regular medication, it is highly recommended to carry medicines sufficient for 3-4 days.
- Basic accommodation, similar to the accommodation of the participants, will be available at the venue for the mentors. The mentors may make alternate stay arrangements at their own expense.
- Participants will not be allowed to leave the hackathon venue until the event completion on Sunday.
- Participants should bring their own laptops and other required devices & components. Only power supply and internet connection will be provided at the venue.
- 15 teams will be shortlisted for the power judgement and each team will be allotted with 10 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q & A.
- All participants should compulsorily bring all the following documents when reporting at the venue,
- Any Government-approved ID (Aadhaar, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID etc.), and
- College ID, and
- Original copy of the approval letter from the institution
- Food and refreshments will be provided for participants and mentors.
- No Travel allowance will be provided to the participants and mentors.
- Participation certificates will be provided.
- All participants are advised to maintain utmost decorum for the entire duration of the event and stay.
- Decisions of the Organizing Committee and Jury will be final.
- Schedule of the event is all follows,
Day 1 (Thursday)
5.00 PM – Registration
6.30 PM – Event Briefing
— Overnight stay at venue —
Day 2 (Friday)
6.30 AM – Breakfast
7.00 AM – Reporting at Main Venue
7.30 AM – Inauguration
8.30 AM – Hackathon Commencement
— Continues for 36 hours —
Day 3 (Saturday)
8.30 PM – Hackathon Conclusion
9.00 PM – Announcement of shortlisted teams for power judgement
— Overnight stay at venue –
Day 4 (Sunday)
8.00 AM – Presentations by short listed teams
12.30 PM – Result Announcement & Prize Distribution